"ILoveThisBox" February 2012 edition

Happy Valentines Day!

Today I've received "ILoveThisBox" in the mail. Just in time for V-Day :)

I love how they co-ordinated colours in this box :) Also four out of five products are full-size!

The Aromatherapy Co. Rose and Patchouli shower gel, 200 ml RRP $13.95
It has very pleasant sweet smell and contains essential oils of Rose, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang (I think I can smell the last one the most) plus extract of Manuka Honey.

Keratinology by Sunsilk Overnight Treatment, 100 ml RRP $13.95
I don't normally use supermarket hair care product but this one is quite nice. It has pleasant yet subtle scent and feels quite light. I love the pump bottle too!

Elizabeth Arden Red Door 10 ml EDT spray. RRP ~$15
I love Red Door's new bottle, I love how it is a purse spray, I love the fact that they have included a generous sample of EDT! One thing that I don't love is the actual scent of Red Door EDT. Was never a fan and I don't like when people around me wear it. It is very heavy scent and IMO should be reserved for evening wear only. Will be giving this one away.

Rimmel Kiss & Stay Lipgloss, 8 ml, RRP $14.95
I got it in shade 110 First Kiss. One side is pretty rose pink with shimmer and the other is clear cool pink with silver microglitter

Heart Print Nail File RRP $4.95
I prefer this type if nail files. Cushioned files don't last very long, however they are quite gentle on my nails.

Another great selection of beauty products from ILoveThisBox! You can view January edition here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!