Project 10 Pan...part 1

I've been trying to resist purchasing new make-up and skincare products very very hard. I think I've been doing quite well considering how bad I use to be. I find that Project 10 Pan really helps. So recently I've used up 10 items without buying any more. I'll start with 5...
1. Softlips Vanilla Lip Balm.
My overall impression - very nice lightly scented lip balm with SPF 20. Comes in very handy small tube. Perfect for summer as it doesn't feel heavy or sticky on your lips.
Would I buy it again? - Yes, I like this product. It works for me!

2. L'Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner, 75 ml each.
My overall impression - I got these cute small bottles as a part of gift pack. I normally buy salon-brand hair products but decided to give these a go. I was very surprised. My hair was very soft, shiny and manageable after them. They are definitely better than some "professional" hair products. I enjoyed the scent too - very "herbal" but light.
Would I buy it again? - Yes, definitely.
3. Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer, FS 30 ml
My overall impression - I got this product instead of Estee Lauder Idealist because Clinique had GWP. It felt nice on my skin, didn't break me out and absorbed instantly. However I've been using moisturiser by itself recently and haven't noticed any major changes. Therefore I've realised that it wasn't really helping my skin either.
Would I buy it again? - Not sure.
4. YSL Matt Touch Foundation, FS 30 ml
My overall impression - I got it on sale thinking it is going to be like other matte finish foundations such as Estee Lauder Ideal Matte or Guerlain Divinora Oil-free foundation. It did mattify well however unlike my other foundation it had very light coverage. If you want your skin to look very natural but have matte finish, this foundation is perfect. For me it was lacking coverage. I had to use mineral powder to build-up coverage and set it (yes, it wasn't very long-lasting). I'm glad I finished this foundation before winter.
Would I buy it again? - No.
5. Body America Southern Belle Body Butter, FS 100ml
My overall impression - I was away somewhere and forgot my body moisturiser. My skin was really really dry so I wanted something rich. I found this range at Terry White Chemist. I really liked the packaging of this body butter - it came in handy pump bottle, perfect for travelling and you don't have to stick your fingers into the cream. It smelled gorgeous (peach and mango) and felt very very good on my skin. It was very rich but not greasy. The smell was quite strong but it was OK with me because I intended to use it only on very dry areas such as knees, elbows, hands and feet. It had natural and organic ingredients in it too!
Would I buy it again? - Yes, this is one of the best body butters I've used. Pump bottle makes it a winner!




Comments

  1. I love the Vanilla Softlips! So cheap and nice. I might have to try this idea too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!