Guerlain Terracotta Light Bronzer in 02 Blondes

I am addicted to Strawberrynet daily specials. About a months ago they had Guerlain Terracotta Light Bronzer on special for around $30! Guerlain makes beautiful products so I just couldn't resist.

This product received very good reviews on makeupalley and I really wanted a light bronzer. I currently have Benefit Hoola which is a bit too dark and too matte for my liking and NARS Laguna which is too shimmery, too dark and too orangey. Plus I've hit a major pan on both of them :)


 First of all the compact itself is gorgeous! So much nicer than any other Bronzer I've had.

...with flash
 ...without flash
 The colour combination is perfect! You get different shades of beige, a touch of shimmery bronze and a bit of pearly pink to add "freshness" to your bronzer. The shimmer is very subtle, it just adds an extra dimension to the finish.

It was very hard to swatch this product! I had to use flat brush and build it up...
 ...but it looks beautiful on my face (I am NC25).

You won't look like that after using it...
 ...or like that

Instead it will give your face just a touch of colour and I personally love it for contouring! I usually apply it under my cheekbones, on my temples and on the sides of my jaw to balance my round-ish face!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Barbie!

Buyers Beware - Fake OPI nail polish!

I had my Tragus pierced today!